Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My New Camera: Panasonic Lumix LX3

I finally decided on a camera.  I FINALLY got my camera.  I chose the Panasonic Lumix LX3. 
My new Panasonic Lumix LX3

When comparing it to the ZS7 the major drawback was the difference in zoom, the LX3 has almost no zoom capability.  What it lacks in zoom it makes up for in an amazing lens, and an especially great macro lens.  I still have a lot of experimenting to do, but I'll post some pictures using features I've played with so far.  You'll be seeing a lot of macro use in future postings.
Kota using "Pinhole" mode.

Eric and Kota using "Film Grain" Mode.

With "Self Portrait" mode we don't even need Eric's monkey arms.


Bouquets for Maggie's wedding using the macro lens.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails