Friday, June 11, 2010

Glee Season Finale


Imagine my disappointment when I checked my DVR to find that the Glee season finale didn't get recorded!!!  Thank goodness for Hulu

So, I cried.  Again.  It had it's high moment's (the kids telling Will how much Glee Club has changed them and singing "To Sir With Love" to him - sobbed, New Directions' Journey medley) and some notes that seemed unfinished our out of place (No closure with Jesse?  I'm not sure about my feelings on Shelby adopting Quinn and Puck's baby), but overall I was well satisfied and really enjoyed the episode and the music. 

I'm not going to put in any spoilers, so I won't discuss the outcome of Regionals or the fate of the Glee club, if you have any thoughts, be sure to put them in comments.  How about Vocal Adrenaline's "Bohemian Rhapsody" edited with another long anticipated event?  Anyone else swoon over Puck?  Forced/Awkward "I love you" from Will to Emma?  Sweet and somewhat unexpected "I love you" from Finn to Rachel?  Love the version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" Mr. Scheuster performed for the kids at the end of the show?  What do you think?

I'm so sad it's over for the season.  I can't wait to get back to it in September.  If anyone wants to get me the Season 1 Box Set (as well as any of the music), I'll happily accept it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails