Tuesday, June 29, 2010

How Does your Garden Grow? Take 2

I know I just posted garden pics, but so much growth has happened since those were taken.

Ambrosia Melon.  The melon is taking over everything.  It's climbing the fence, the rose, the little flower garden in front of the fence, off into the trees to the side.  I mean, it wants to take over the world.




German Johnson Tomato.  I think this guy will be the first to be harvested.

Yellow Bell Pepper.  Well, green now, but he's supposed to get yellow.  I held it for scale.

Cucumber.  Like a real cucumber!



Zuccini Squash.  Just blossoming so far, but I have high hopes

Eggplant.  It's getting pretty big.

Snow Peas.

Cherokee Purple Tomato.  I'm probably most excited about this guy.

Portofino Squash.

Yellow Squash.

The little cucumber that could.  Even two days ago I didn't think this guy was going to go anywhere.  He was sticking straight up and was a lot smaller.  He's grown a lot in the past few days.

Green Beans.  OK, so there are only three beans on here and little hope for more as of yet, but there's still time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails