Friday, December 31, 2010

I Resolve!

I'm not normally big on New Years resolutions.  So this year I'm going to try a blogolution.  I think I just made up a word.

I resolve to:

  • Post more often.
  • Post on a greater variety of subjects
  • Take inspiration from Widow Maker (AKA Kathy) and post my WODs (but maybe not the results)
  • Try to improve on my picture quality.  This is a hard one because when it's food related, I'm usually taking pictures at night.  My kitchen doesn't have the best lighting for pictures.  I don't have a full length mirror for pictures of outfits.  Eric makes fun of me when I ask him to take pictures.  Natural lighting - a photog's best friend - is not always available.  Those excuses aside, I resolve to try to improve my picture quality.
  • Share more information from other bloggers.
  • Ask for more feedback.  So give me more feedback.
There you have it.  Those resolutions may lead to many posts sans pictures, especially WOD posts.  I'll being seeing you soon.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails