Breakfast for Dinner Whose Name is Undetermined
Thin Sliced Bread
Green Onions, diced
Of course you can add or take away whatever you want, make vegetarian and take out the bacon, add veggies, make it as you please!
1. Spray muffin pan.
2. Fry bacon for about 5 minutes until it is about 2/3 of the way done. You don't want it all the way done.
3. Roll bread to between 1/8 and 1/4 inch thickness.
4. Use a round cookie cutter if you have one or a glass or mug if you don't to cut circles of bread that are a little larger than the bottom of the muffin mold.
5. Place bread rounds in the bottom of the muffin mold.
6. Put bacon around the edges of the muffin mold.
7. Sprinkle cheese and green onions on top of bread.
8. Crack an egg into each mold with bread. Sprinkle with more cheese (because it's delicious) and green onions. Depending on the saltiness of your bacon sprinkle with salt as well.
9. Bake for about 12 minutes until Yolk is at your desired state of "doneness." Heads up, the yolk never looks done.