Pomegranate Lemon Cranberry Sauce
3 1/2 Cups Cranberries, rinsed and drained
1 Cup Pomegranate Juice
3/4 Cup Sugar, I like turbinado
1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
2 Tbs Finely Grated Lemon Peel
Note: Wash off citrus before zesting or peeling (or putting into drinks for that matter)
1. Combine ingredients in a large saucepan
Save yourself some cleanup and dishes by grating right into the saucepan.
2. Stir over medium/medium-high heat until sugar dissolves
3. Bring mixture to boil then reduce to medium.
4. Simmer until berries begin to burst, stirring often.
5. Optional - Simmer until desired consistency.
6. Transfer to serving/storage dish and chill until needed.