Monday, May 24, 2010

Lost: The Final Episode


Today I carried out a live media and total facebook boycott so as not to have the series finale of LOST spoiled.  And I'm SO glad I did.

I laughed, I cried, I did both at the same time.  I screamed, I wailed, I applauded, I pounded the couch, I scared the cat (and probably the husband as he was listening to all this from another room).  My eyes are still leaking and I'm still sniffling as I write this.  I literally think I'm dehydrated from watching this episode.

The final episode of LOST was by far the most intense 150 minutes of television I've ever seen in my life.  I really feel emotionally spent.  I don't think I could have been happier with the final episode of this epic (in oh, so many ways) show.  Although show doesn't seem like a strong enough word.  I now have to re-watch every episode from the beginning.  I wish I could experience the whole thing all over again for the first time.

That's all I can write without cheapening it.

Update:  For those with "Unanswered Question" Syndrom, this article is fantastic.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails