Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello and Welcome!




Hello and welcome to my brand-spankin-new blog! I'm not a writer so bear with me. I'm planning on blogging about a whole variety of things I do with my life (but likely not work). I plan on talking about working out, riding, travel, reading, cooking and baking, shopping, pets, home improvements... basically just my life in general.

I live in Alexandria, VA with my wonderful, wonderful husband, my neurotic dog and my crazy cat. I have a fantastic family and awesome friends who inspire me (ok, fine, and who I sometimes outright SWF - I'm looking at you Kate and Jess) and who will probably be making appearances here. I'll try to update regularly. Happy reading!

1 comment:

Kate (Embarrassment of Riches) said...

Aw, you mentioned lil ole me?!? I'm so flattered! I can't wait for more posts from J-Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails