Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm going to miss these days.


I took advantage of the beautiful morning to take a bike ride along the Mount Vernon TrailI didn't go far, only about 7 miles round trip or so, but it was really nice to have the ability to take advantage of the weather this morning.  Weekends on the trail are a bit - shall we say - crowded.  On this wonderful weekday morning the trail was relatively empty.  If I was an awesome biker I would have been flying.  As it is, I'm only mediocre so it gave me a second to catch my breath at the top of the hills anyway.

Kota was so upset when I left for my bike ride that I was guilted into taking her for a walk when I got home knowing exactly where it would lead.  We walked to the dog park so I could throw the ball to her a few times before she decided that she'd rather just sit down in the gravel by me - just as suspected.


I'm looking forward to my trip to NYC tomorrow.  Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale here I come!  I really like having my whole day to do with as I please.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails