Monday, November 22, 2010

I Swear I'm Not a Pyro

Really, I'm not.  But I do love fire.  We even built a custom huge fire-pit out back this summer.


Last night we had our first indoor fire of the season.  When we moved in I got myself a nice cushy chair with a nice cushy ottoman and put it by the fireplace just to be warm and toasty (I'm also dying for a sheepskin rug so when it's really cold I can lay on it by the fire).





In honor of the first fire of the season I made the first indoor S'mores of the season.  I may have mentioned my love of S'mores in the past.  Last night's were Reese's peanut butter cup and dark chocolate.  I let the S'mores sit for a while with the toasted marshmallows on top and the chocolate got all warm and melty.




Note to self:  Keep graham crackers, marshmallows and various types of chocolate stocked through the winter.


Photos taken with my new Droid X.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails