Really, I'm not. But I do love fire. We even built a custom huge fire-pit out back this summer.
Last night we had our first indoor fire of the season. When we moved in I got myself a nice cushy chair with a nice cushy ottoman and put it by the fireplace just to be warm and toasty (I'm also dying for a sheepskin rug so when it's really cold I can lay on it by the fire).
In honor of the first fire of the season I made the first indoor S'mores of the season. I may have mentioned my love of S'mores in the past. Last night's were Reese's peanut butter cup and dark chocolate. I let the S'mores sit for a while with the toasted marshmallows on top and the chocolate got all warm and melty.
Note to self: Keep graham crackers, marshmallows and various types of chocolate stocked through the winter.
Photos taken with my new Droid X.