Thursday, August 12, 2010

Currently Reading

The Three Musketeers
by Alexandre Dumas


My Chiropractor, Dr. Bills, lent me this beautiful copy of The Three Musketeers.  I'm trying to be very careful with it so it's taking me forever to read.

All for one and one for all!


Side Note:  D'artagnan, the main character - not a Musketeer.  His three best friends Athos, Porthos and Aramis are though.

Another side note:  I'm dying for a copy of The Count of Monte Cristo that looks like this (it's from Easton Press)

1 comment:

rosekm said...

Have you started to notice the author errors yet? I wonder how the heck this book became a classic when the author does stuff like forget all the stuff he just wrote two chapters ago so it happens again. Even after reading the book I think Disney made this into an EXCELLENT movie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails